Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thriving Little Bitch

After everything I've been thru, I can honestly say these are words to live by. Altho, I have to exchange the word "myself" for "me & my kids" instead. We are all that matter in my small little corner of this world. Sure, I have my favorite people n this land that I would do anything for, maybe even die for. But at the end of the day, it's still just the four of us. To be honest, I like it that way. Maybe it's selfish, maybe it's just a mother who loves her kids more than life itself. That's really no ones decision to make but mine, frankly. Every decision I make, every move I make, effects them in every single way. So, yea, I'm cautious...yea, I'm particular...and yea, I'm a bitch about it all. So what? You try living a life where 3 small kids are relying on every little thing you do, and see how fast you turn into a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment